Joanna Karniol has provided legal services since 1988.
Counsel to international investors in Poland mainly with French and Belgian capital, she specialises in corporate law, commercial contracts, construction investments, environmental protection issues, personal data protection and intellectual property law. In the 80s Joanna Karniol had already undertaken a specialization in the field of European law. She is the author of numerous publications concerning various legal aspects of the business market.
Joanna Karniol was a founder and partner in the law firms Simeon Karniol Małecki, Karniol Małecki i Wspólnicy and since January 2016 she has run a law firm Karniol i Wspólnicy.
Languages: English and French
- INTERNATIONAL LIABILITY OF CORPORATE DIRECTORS 2nd edition published by Juris in December 2011, Author: Christian Campbell, Editor: Dennis Campbell, chapter related to Poland – Joanna Karniol
- The economic dimension of personal data flow. KM&W, Warsaw 26.05.2011
Honors & Accomplishments
She was awarded the Belgian medal of CHEVALIER DE L’ORDRE DE LA COURONNE in 2006.
- Corporate law
- Intellectual property, IT
- Real estate, Construction projects
- Environmental Protection
- European Law
- Joanna Karniol is a member of the Warsaw Bar Association
- Between 1998 and 2004 a member of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Warsaw Regional Bar Council.
- Graduated from the Law and Administration Faculty at the University of Warsaw (1981),
- In 1981-1982 studied in Centre Européen Universitaire in Nancy, France.
- Joanna Karniol obtained a postgraduate diploma in European Law Studies at the Kardynal Stefan Wyszynski University (2003 to 2004),
- In 1984 undertook traineeship at the Environmental Protection Department of the European Commission in Brussels,
- In 1987 undertook traineeship at the Paris Bar Council.
tel. +48 22 290 61 31